Friday, August 29, 2008

Playing Drum To God

To be honest, there are times I always having a hard time playing the drums in our church, some times I got nervous and because of that, my tendency is to play drums out of timing. Bad is in it? But the good thing is I have a very patient worship leader no other than kuya Ted Amper. Why? He’s a very good man and he helped me so much in order that I could be a good drummer someday, he even molds my character looking back the way I used to be. Maybe he doesn’t know that, but he’s been a big impact to my life. The reason why I could play drums even though I’m not that good enough to play drums is because; I was put to mind that this is all for God and not for men. And I know that I gave it to God all my best and I don’t care what they say if I had mistaken the bit or the timing. Here’s the secret, if you are a drummer in your church and some how you’re just a beginner the same as me before, what you have to do when you got nervous is just pray to God and ask Him that He will give you strength. And if you know something you are not yet surrender to Him either sin or something my advice is, you have to surrender that first before God so that He will make you a clean vessel.

No comments: