Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Next Encounter With The Musical Instruments


The second instrument I learned was looks like a guitar but it’s not called guitar itself, it was a Bass Guitar. The reason why learned that because I want to enhance my skill on playing a guitar but some how I observed that what I playing on a guitar is sounds like a bass, well that’s my starting point to became curious about playing bass guitar. Few months later I become very interested on how to become a good musician, to tell what I am a Christian and I've been a member of our church “Sumulong Baptist Church” for almost 10years and the song that was the first song I played was a Christian song. We used to sing that in our church and I really love that song, the title of that song was "Lord, I Lift Your Name On High." That time I want to praise God because He saves my life, He took all my sin. Till now I love to praise His name. Believe me or not just a month ago I learned how to play piano but I’m not that good as guitar player because it’s just chords and very basic until now what I know in playing piano is chords alone. When I knew how to play piano I felt that I’m so very happy that God gave me a talent and what said to my self was I want to be used by God in the area of music. Then I joined the music ministry in our church and become very active.

No comments: