Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Time How Do I Become A Drummer

Now you know how I become drummer right? Of course not, since I already knew how to play Guitar, Bass Guitar, Piano, joined a particular ministry inside our church which was the music ministry and my knowledge about music continue to grow as well as skills and then I begin to appreciate the sound of our church’s drums. I remember when Pastor Jeff Aspacio our youth director before and drummer of our church while his playing the drum, I always used to looked at him and try to find out how do he play drums with a very nice groove and fill ins. By the way Pastor Jeff is one of the reason why I become a drummer because he taught me a lot of thing about drums including exercises, rudiments, analyzing the sound of the drums when I’m listening a particular song. When Pastor Jeff sent by our church to have another church in Makati City, our main church has no drummer anymore that’s why Kuya Ted Amper our worship leader and music director asked me to choose which instrument do I really like to play when serving the Lord every Sunday, and said to my self since there is no drummer yet, I will play drums for the Lord even though I am not good enough. This is how I become drummer.

No comments: